Saturday, July 28, 2012

ACT Please not JUST TALK !!!

Do you know who is the guy in the picture??
I think just few of us know who this guy is, including me. Because, I just know this guy two weeks ago when I watched The Burning Season. Its inspired by a true story of Chico Mendes wonderful man from Brasilia. But, I'm so sorry because I didn't know much about him because I just knew him from the movie. I just know that He was a great  man who fight for his friends, family, and this world. He sacrificed his own self to make this world better.
I strongly recommended this film to all of you in this world. Especially when you said that you love nature, and want to protect the green side of this world and of course it's also including me.....
I just said " Wow " after the film finished. Usually we like to say " let's protect our planet " , " It's global warning " But, just said no action. What we need right now is action...we must act not just speak and scream....If you said that you don't have a money, or don't have people to help your campaign or any other reason. Watch this movie and learn from it.

No comments: